A New Vision of Nutrition
Are you searching for relief from chronic health or emotional symptoms?
Would you like a personalized nutritional plan designed to deeply rebalance your body and alleviate your symptoms?
I can help you feel confident that your diet is truly re-establishing and protecting your health.
Your body has an intrinsic ability to heal itself.
Together we can find the key to unlock this wisdom, remove the current barriers, and restore your health.
Using Food as Medicine.
Sasang Constitutional Medicine (SCM): This Traditional Korean Medicine is an ancient system of body constitution that reveals the specific foods that will promote ideal health for your body.
Sasang Body Landscape: This profound system combines the wisdom of SCM with the ancient Chinese Medicine principles of Five Element philosophy. By combining these two systems I can accurately target and resolve the underlying source of your health symptoms.
No Single Diet Plan Works for Everyone.
We are All Different!
Your body has its own unique energy (“chi”) framework & nutritional needs – your internal Body Landscape. I design a nutritional program that matches the energetic qualities of foods with your body’s energetic needs.
When one’s energy framework is balanced, symptoms melt away!
How may I assist you with your specific health needs?
- Are you feeling discouraged by health symptoms for which doctors can’t offer an explanation or long-term solution?
- Are you tired of taking medications or being told they are the only solution?
- Do you feel frequently burdened by emotions such as anxiety, worry, sadness, depression, fear, anger or impatience?
- Are you tired of struggling with your health and never feeling at your best?
- Do you struggle with food cravings?
- Would you like to find a more natural, holistic, long-term solution to address your health concerns?
- Have you tried other diets or “eating healthy” with no real success in achieving your health goals?
- Are you healthy but would still like to know which foods most nourish and support you, & which can put your health at risk?
- Would you like to be more committed to a spiritual path, but health or emotional issues are creating roadblocks, making practice more difficult?
I struggled for years with health issues, and saw doctors who could provide no answers. During my Zen training, I was blessed to meet a Korean Buddhist monk who taught me the Sasang Body Landscape system. My Body Landscape diet completely turned my health around, and quite honestly saved my life. I feel a deep obligation to share this system with others, and make it known to the world. Based on my personal experience, and that of thousands of clients, if you are willing to change your diet, I am confident that you too can recover your health!
Nutrition Coach, Health Consultant, Meditation Teacher and Zen Buddhist nun. My 30+ years of spiritual training (8 years in S. Korea) have included nutritional and energy practices designed to nurture and balance the physical/emotional body, creating a healthy foundation for our whole being. Resolving my own health struggles has made me passionate about helping others do the same.
“I’m a big believer in the ancient healing system Jaguang practices, and I really enjoyed meeting her. She’s a kind, warm-hearted person, and the amount she charges for her consultations is quite reasonable. Five stars, no question.”
- Roger H.
How effective is this system?
My clients have the final say!
“Jaguang is simply one of the best out there. My wife, Sarah Powers and I have done her Body Landscape consultation and found it to be very effectual. As a result we have sent dozens of (now) very happy clients to her. My wife suggests in all of her yoga trainings around the world that her students contact Jaguang. You will be in very good, knowledgeable hands… do not hesitate to give her a try.”
- Ty Powers
Are you ready to begin your journey to great health?
- Regain the wellness and vitality that lets you focus on what truly inspires you.
- Understand how to stabilize your weight, and which foods most directly affect it.
- Establish a more grounded foundation for your emotions, and understand what foods trigger specific emotions for you.
- Gain freedom from food cravings by giving your body the foods that create the internal balance that your body is actually craving.
- Experience the freedom and confidence of knowing the foods that best fuel your body, and being fully in charge of your own health.
- Gain a deep understanding of your body, your unique internal energy patterns and how to maintain long-term health.
- Become a balanced, joyful person and find more harmony with your partner through relationship compatibility.
Although I will always begin by guiding you onto your Body Landscape Nutritional Program, including supportive Follow-up Sessions, I often add on other modalities to facilitate health recovery. A multi-faceted approach can be extremely effective in achieving whole-being wellness.
“Your consultation is the single most healing experience I have had in my 54 years. Over the past fifteen years I have tried acupuncture, astrology, Qigong, t’ai chi, yoga, numerology, Western drugs, Chinese herbs, and more forms of bodywork than my body knew what to do with. Each therapy has given different benefits, but none has touched the core of my imbalance like your profoundly accurate analysis. In the two months since I began, I have experienced more joy and aliveness than I can ever remember. It’s as though my body has finally found the right fuel. You have discovered a profound truth about the physical body reflecting the universe. Your consultations can change lives, and I thank you deeply!”
- Linda J.
The Sasang Body Landscape system “specializes” in determining the underlying cause of health issues. When the imbalance is corrected and you avoid the foods that do not serve your body, a wide variety of health symptoms will gradually disappear.
Some of my clients’ most common concerns:
Digestive: Gas, bloating, acid reflux, indigestion, irritable bowel, food sensitivities, sugar cravings, constipation, diarrhea.
Respiratory: Asthma, allergies, shortness of breath, frequent colds, sinus congestion.
Skin: Eczema, dermatitis, rosacea, acne, skin allergies and sensitivities. Urinary: Frequent urination, frequent UTI, edema, tendency to kidney stones.
Reproductive: Painful, heavy or irregular menses, fibroids.
Heart: Chest pain, fatigue, irregular or rapid heartbeat, high or low blood pressure.
Pain: Joint pain, arthritis, muscle pain, fibromyalgia, restless legs, leg cramps, nerve pain or numbness, low grade fever, headaches, migraines, neck pain, shoulder or upper back tightness, low back pain.
Emotional: Anxiety, worry, depression, sadness, anger, impatience, fear.
Miscellaneous: Weight gain or loss; Fatigue; Insomnia; High or low blood pressure; High cholesterol.
Whole-Being Wellness Menu
Chinese Herbal formulas: Designed specifically for your body’s energy patterns. Alleviate health symptoms, open deep energy blocks, increase stamina and provide a nourishing tonic.
Taoist Breathing Practice: This Taoist-style Qi-gong practice combines yoga-like postures with lower abdominal breathing patterns to increase energy and open deep energy blocks. A remarkable practice that opens blocked energy, provides deep physical & emotional transformation, and sets the stage for deep spiritual practice. Available in the San Francisco Bay Area only.
Relationship Compatibility: Learn how you and your partner’s energies blend. Are they harmonious or in conflict? Learn more about your partner’s personality, emotions and moods in order to better understand and accept who they are, and how you can co-‐exist in harmony.
Zen Meditation: My personal core practice. I offer instruction in this path of awakening, to discover who we truly are.